In 1946, Dunmore Dunk and Zed Atlee co-founded Dunlee (Dangli). The title of Dunlee is the separation of the names of the two founders, as well as their respective resources and advantages. They successfully developed and produced a radiation display. Like a tube, and successfully entered the high-end CT tube market, until today.
In 1994, Dunlee's headquarters moved from Bellwood, Illinois, USA to Aurora, Illinois, where a 162,000-square-foot design and manufacturing center was built.
In 1998, Dunlee took the lead in developing the CT tube replacement market, and produced the industry's first 1.0 MHU CT exchange tube, which is also a CT replacement tube.
In the past, the CT replacement tube produced by Dangli has covered the products of GE, Philips, Siemens, Canon and other major manufacturers.
In 2001, Dunlee was acquired by Philips. Philips Medical's CT replacement tube is a leader in medical imaging, especially in X-ray tube technology. As early as 1895, Philips produced the first commercial X-ray tube Tube. Since then, Philips has obtained many technical achievements in the field of tube, such as the liquid metal bearing technology created in 1990, which makes the X-ray tube used in the cardiovascular field and CT equipment almost noiseless, and no noise. Will fail due to conventional ball bearing wear.
After acquiring Dunlee, Philips Medical consumes more than 12,000 tubes per year.
- Schematic diagram of the basic structure of the applicable CT tube
- X-ray tube assembly replacement installation steps
- Development trends of the global CT tube production industry
- The next outlet in the medical industry: tube service for medical equipment
- X-ray tube production imaging principle
- Two major directions for the development of CT substitute tube technology and the market
- There are these methods for tube development to prolong the life of CT tube
- Warm Invitation|Konason & Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Sonnick will jointly launch tube products at the Shanghai Medical Expo
- Tube sales talk about CT maintenance common fault maintenance methods
- The anti-epidemic material CT tube in the unexpected reason
- The development history of CT tube
- Introduction to CT Tube
- The structure of CT tube
- Tube suppliers teach you to understand tube structure
- How to prolong the service life of CT tube